Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several trees from the genus Cinnamomum that is used in both sweet and savory foods. The flavor of cinnamon is due to an aromatic essential oil.
– Cinnamon is widely used as a spice. It is principally employed in cookery as a condiment and flavoring material.
– Cinnamon has been proposed for use as an insect repellent. Cinnamon leaf oil has been found to be very effective in killing mosquito larvae.
Cinnamon is used in traditional medicine: has effect on HIV-1, inhibite the replication of the virus causing herpes in vitro, control blood glucose levels, inhibits development of Alzheimer‘s disease, etc.
– Function: Use as drink straw while having coffee
– Moisture: 13.5%
– Admixture: 1%
– Length: 8-10cm, 10-15cm or buyers’ request
– Thickness: 1.5mm – 2.0mm
– Closed cortex and rounded
– No fungus
– Natural color
– Much oil content
Cinnamon is antimicrobial and also restrains the growth of fungi and yeast, making it potentially useful in the treatment of allergies. Cinnamon also holds promises for people with diabetes, because it appears to stimulate insulin activity thereby helping the body to process sugar more efficiently. You see, that cinnamon roll may not only taste good, but be good for you, too! There has been recent studies on Cinnamon suggesting their usage for blood sugar control.
Cinnamon has been used around the world for many medical conditions. Here are some examples I found on the web:
– Common Cold: Cinnamon powder boiled in a glass of water with a pinch of black pepper powder and honey has been used used to treat sore throat, malaria, influenza and cold.
– Digestive Disorders: A tbsp of cinnamon water, prepared as for cold and taken 1/2 hour before meals can relieve flatulence and indigestion.
– Bad Breath: Cinnamon serves as a good mouth freshener.
– Headache: Paste of cinnamon in water if applied on forehead can reduce the headache produced by exposure to cold air.
– Acne: Paste of cinnamon powder prepared with few drops of fresh lime juice can be applied over pimples and black heads for beneficial results.
– Healing Power and Curative Properties: Cinnamon prevents nervous tension, improves complexion and memory. A pinch of cinnamon powder with honey does the trick if taken regularly every night for these purposes.
– Other Diseases: Cinnamon is highly beneficial in the treatment of several other ailments, including spasmodic afflictions, asthma, paralysis, excessive menstruation.
Categorised in: Spice, Vietnam
Thanh Hien private enterprise/ Peace Prosperity corporation
Representative Office: No. 04, Alley 15/34, Phuong Mai Str, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Factory: KM21 - 5A Highway- Trung Trac Commune, Van Lam District, Hung Yen Province, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 46297 5678 - Fax: +84 43576 6305 - Email: email@example.com
Copyright © 2013 by www.vnspice.com