Posted on Wednesday June 5, 2013
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several trees from the genus Cinnamomum that is used in both sweet and savory foods. The flavor of cinnamon is due to an aromatic essential oil.
– Length: 30 – 45cm
– Moisture: 13.5% max
– Natural color
– Cinnamon roll tube can be cracked but not broken, no mould, no rotten.
+ Type A: 2.5 mm – 3.5 mm
+ Type B: 1.5 mm – 2.4 mm
+ Type C: 0.8 mm – 1.4mm
– Packing: In carton box, 15kgs or 20kgs in a carton box.
– Quanity: 5.5MT/20FT, 13MT/40HQ
– Special product have oil content 4.5% min.
– Cinnamon is widely used as a spice. It is principally employed in cookery as a condiment and flavoring material.
– Cinnamon has been proposed for use as an insect repellent. Cinnamon leaf oil has been found to be very effective in killing mosquito larvae.
Cinnamon is used in traditional medicine: has effect on HIV-1, inhibite the replication of the virus causing herpes in vitro, control blood glucose levels, inhibits development of Alzheimer’s disease, etc.
* Important Disclaimer
The information that is available at or through this site is not intended directly or by implication to either diagnose or treat any medical, emotional, or psychological condition or disorder. It is always recommended that consultation with local health care providers be obtained for specific health or medical concerns.
Tags: cinnamon club tube, Cinnamon Cortex Tube Grade A, Cinnamon Tube Grade A, Cinnamon Tube Grade AB, Cinnamon Tube Grade B, Cinnamon Tube Grade C, cinnamon vine tubers, tube cinnamon roll recipe, tube cinnamon rolls, vietnamese agro products, vietnamese cuisine, vietnamese herbs, vietnamese spices, vnspice
Categorised in: Spice
Representative Office: No. 04, Alley 15/34, Phuong Mai Str, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Factory: KM21 - 5A Highway- Trung Trac Commune, Van Lam District, Hung Yen Province, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 46297 5678 / Fax: +84 43576 6305