Posted on Friday May 17, 2013
Turmeric comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh. Turmeric has long been used as a powerful anti-inflammatory in both the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine.
+ Admixture: 0.5 % max
+ Moisture: 12 % max
+ Size: 100% through mesh 60 holes/cm2
+ Curcumin :min 3%
+ Packing: 25Kg,50kg/PP+PE bag or your requirement
+ Quantity: 17 MT/ 20 FCL
+ Supply period: all year round.
+ Oil content: type I 3.5% oil content; type II 2.5% oil content.
– An Effective Treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
– Relief for Rheumatoid Arthritis
– Help for Cystic Fibrosis Sufferers
– Cancer Prevention
– Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth and Metastases
– Turmeric and Onions May Help Prevent Colon Cancer
– Turmeric Teams Up with Cauliflower to Halt Prostate Cancer
– Reduce Risk of Childhood Leukemia
– Improved Liver Function
– Cardiovascular Protection
– Lowers Cholesterol
– Curcumin Crosses Blood-Brain Barrier, May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
* Important Disclaimer
The information that is available at or through this site is not intended directly or by implication to either diagnose or treat any medical, emotional, or psychological condition or disorder. It is always recommended that consultation with local health care providers be obtained for specific health or medical concerns.
Tags: Turmeric Powder, turmeric powder dosage, turmeric powder for acne, turmeric powder mask, turmeric powder nutrition, turmeric powder recipe, vietnamese agro products, vietnamese cuisine, vietnamese herbs, vietnamese spices
Categorised in: Spice
Representative Office: No. 04, Alley 15/34, Phuong Mai Str, Dong Da Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
Factory: KM21 - 5A Highway- Trung Trac Commune, Van Lam District, Hung Yen Province, Viet Nam
Phone: +84 46297 5678 / Fax: +84 43576 6305